1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excuse me for being a dummy but I would like to ask a question. I am not even sure if this is the place to ask it but I was wondering how you move from newie to junior to senior? I am guesing that it is the number of posts but am not sure, thanks Mirando

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Yes, it's the number of posts but actually I don't remember how many it takes.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
I believe 100 posts is "Senior",and 500 will get you "Seasoned". Not plugging for money here at all,but if you become a forum supporter you can edit your user title to whatever you want.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am just happy to be here no matter what my title is. You are a bunch of great guys that have the love and passion of the 1911 that I share with everyone of you. I feel comfortable here and dont want to go anywhere else. I am new to forums and feel like an old pro here. I have learned things I did not know and thought I knew almost everything. You see I was in the Army when we still used the greatest pistol of all time and I worked as the unit small arms repairman. I have even built a couple from scratch. All you guys are great. I would be more then happy to donate to this forum just tell me how, Mirando :dancingbananna:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.