1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
January 23, 1855

I'll take a cake to Bull's Eye Indoor Range. Customers who have a 1911 or HP will get some.

How will you celebrate?

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Hey, maybe I'll go Friday instead of tonight. Bring me some hot wings too. :gun3:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I think since mine was the 14th we will just have a joint party around here & empty some .45acp brass.
Man that guy made a good bullet spinner.:flag:

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Happy Brithday Mr. Browning. Because of you I can write this in English, Mirando :flag::flag::flag:

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We ordered some food delivered to the range, and ate the cake I brought. There was much talking about 1911's, and the shooting of some.

For some of us Bull's Eye is like the TV bar Cheers, but with guns instead of beer. Everyone knows your name, and are glad you came.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Nice. Wish I could have been there. I went Wednesday right after work and beat the crowd. :) I ended up babysitting last night while my wife was out gettin' her hair did.:rolleyes:

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
We ordered some food delivered to the range, and ate the cake I brought. There was much talking about 1911's, and the shooting of some.

For some of us Bull's Eye is like the TV bar Cheers, but with guns instead of beer. Everyone knows your name, and are glad you came.
Darn I found this thread too late. Guess that will teach me for working sooo much lately. Especially since I don't get paid for overtime.:hairpull:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.