1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not heard anything lately, does anyone have news on what is happening with him?

I did see the Pro American rally that shut down the liberal snivelers by revving Harley Motorcycles and chanting USA... but that is the last I saw or heard.

I think Joe drew a line in the sand and this American is on his side of that line. Stop breaking in to our houses. PERIOD! :nonono:

(thanks for the forum guys that we can actually have an opinion, very refreshing) :flag:

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I consider this man a hero! No one has even the right to tresspass on your property, much less come on it and steal from you or yours, including your neighbors.

Evidently you have no idea what it''s like to live in a city where it''s not even safe to take the garbage to the end of the drive after dark.

Being Christian, or not Christian has nothing to do with this. The issue here is being a diligent citizen.

When someone comes on your property it is not very smart at all, to sit back and just let them tote it off, or sit back and wait to see if they intend to do you harm. They''ve broken the law twice right there.

These were grown men, they weren''t kids on a lark. They were already on a path to self-destruct. Good riddance.

If more people took the path of deadly force I firmly believe there would be less crime
I know exactly what it is like to have to be careful taking out the trash. I live a stones throw from the southern border. My world has changed so much in the last 14 years of living in the same house you would not believe it.

If anyone has news or update on Joe post up please... and I agree 100% with what has been posted so far.

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This was printed in the NY Times about Joe Horn, below is my reply via email to the editor that approved that piece... wow...

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/23/us/23texas.html?ref=us

-----------------------------------------------------

Email Subject: You left something out !!!

Email body:

IN the artical

Questions and Doubts in a Texas Shooting Case

By RALPH BLUMENTHAL

I am quite sure the illegal aliens did much public service, and helped old ladys, and courted more than just one girl, and helped at the VA during Christmas, and fed the poor.

I mean, of course they did not deserve to be shot, you and I break in to homes all the time and take everything we can carry right?

It is just so senseless that Joe Horn took a stand, he should have let his neighbors be plundered and done nothing. That is the stand we should all take as a collective society right? NOTHING is worth killing a person, so just be a victim. OH I GOT IT...

Save a life, BE A VICTIM.

Cool bumper sticker eh?

I know if you were in the same situation you would do nothing but wish the thugs Merry Christmas, right?

Thought so... we should NEVER protect each other or ourselves under any circumstances.

Thanks for the enlightenment, I am going to destroy (not sell) all my guns... but if I do that, will you promise me they will just take all my stuff and not kill me, or rape my girls?

You make me that promise and I will disarm.

I am so glad I read this wonderful paper today...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.