1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there guys. I might be buying an Arsenal/Saiga SGL-10 to convert to a Russian AK 103. Here is a link to the rifle:
http://www.arsenalinc.com/sgl10.htm
I am wondering if any of you are AK wizards, and would be willing to do the conversion for me if I supplied the rifle and conversion parts. I am not at all mechanically inclined, and I have an extremely unmanly collection of tools:wink:
The conversion should be straight forward. All of the harder stuff on the front of the rifle is already done. It would consist of moving the FCG forward, installing pistol grip and buttstock, installing bullet guide, and shortening mag release. Then maybe plugging holes or something. If anyone feels confident that they could do a good job or they can refer me to someone who will do a good job w/o charging an arm and a leg, please let me know. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I decided to go a different route after some A-Hole sold the Arsenal/Saiga that I was buying from him. I just sent payment for a Polish Underfolder. I should get it early next week. I'll keep you all posted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.