1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i saw this at the local shop and really took to it .. it talked to me said save me take me home ..

Now before we get to the gun some extras..

How about a Spare Fitted and tuned Serrated Extractor

Some DVD's

Now this manual here is nice with excellent pic's I think all 1911's should have this style of care manual its a shame you only see something like that with a top end gun .. I think this would save a lot of questions and a lot of hassles for new owners .. Kudos to Wilson one this ..

Build sheet another nice tid bit some would call it fluff but i like it

Now thats a Target

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

No i havent removed the tags yet :)

These are hard to get a pic of ill try again later but serrated Rear slide and Rear sight very nice

Serrated Slide top another fine Finish

I really like this Card

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm Hoping to shoot it maybe monday but i might not get a chance till the following week

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Looks great, Bud, congratulations!

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Od told ya it was pretty With that test target im sure it will shoot as good as it looks

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Yes you did, and I'm sure it will. :wink:

·
Registered
747 Posts
Ooh Ahh

That is one sweet Wilson. Man I wish my funds allowed me to have one. I'm anxious to hear how she shoots. Is this your only Wilson?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes it is my only wilson

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Cool 1911,Bud. Never figured you for a Wilson guy.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didnt figure myself as a wilson guy either

·
Registered
28 Posts
:wink: Nice, you will find that it is easy to shoot. I have Kimbers that I can shoot as good as my Wilsons, but, the Wilsons are easier to shoot better with, hard to explain, but you will know when you take it out. Post a pic of your targets.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:wink: Nice, you will find that it is easy to shoot. I have Kimbers that I can shoot as good as my Wilsons, but, the Wilsons are easier to shoot better with, hard to explain, but you will know when you take it out. Post a pic of your targets.
I would guess your saying its like most Highend guns they just shoot where ya want it pretty much every time

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
If you get tired of it for any reason my birthday is coming up I will be nice enough to let you send it to me :rofl:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I Got out and shot it today i am uploading the pics right now .. I will preface it by saying i didn't feel well and didn't plan to go shooting at all Hence the poor shooting.. but decided to then ended up stuck next to a guy shooting a Styer Aug or who ever is making them now..I wasnt impressed by it is all i will say ..

Another think i have talked about Flat firing pin stops before in 1911's and much to my surprise the one in the CQB Elite is almost flat.. not sure how it will show in the pics...

Also i Really like the grips..Now to find some with no logo

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
but decided to then ended up stuck next to a guy shooting a Styer Aug or who ever is making them now..I wasnt impressed by it is all i will say ..
The Steyr or the Wilson? :confused:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts