1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1911auto Supporters
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still here, just have been spending a lot of time on a California gun specific forum, writing and calling my idiot politicians complaining about our FUBAR laws and future laws.

Well, on my way to getting a precision long rifle I came across a few lowers on sale that I couldn't pass up. In the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia we have to build from off list lowers, meaning not on the AW list. Then castrate the rifle to make it legal.

Here she is. Thanks to Randall at AR15barrels.com. We hit ASR today and was quite happy with the performance, good weight balance. Just need some optics. A Trijicon is in the works.

Parts List
-CMMG lower and LPK
-Magpul CTR, MIAD and PMag
-Bullet Button
-16" Midlength SS mid-weight barrel, Wylde Chamber with 1:9 twist (Randall's Work)
-PRI MSTN QC Brake (does a damn good job, dont stand next to it the blast will knock you)
-JP Rifles V Tac Full Length Handguard, with full rail
-Flat top upper
-MI low profile gas block
-YHM BUIS

·
1911auto Supporters
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the compliments, guys.

I have shot both a 4x ACOG and Accupoint 1.25-4. I prefer the reticle on the ACOG, but I am leaning to the adjustable power of the Accupoint, mounted to a LaRue SPR. Tough descisions. :thinking:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Very nice synergy and best of luck to you. I lived in San Diego many moons.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Synergy, man that is one very nice fireplace!!!!:rofl:

Oh, I am sorry very nice rifle Synergy!!!:whistle::smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.