1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys, the impossible has happened to me. As some of you know, you have to go through a drawing for a big game tag in AZ. I have been trying to get drawn for an Elk tag for about 9 years without any luck. 1000's of people put in for elk here and only a few get a tag. I got lucky this year and not only got a tag but I got one for a early bull trophy hunt. And to make things even better everyone on my application also got drawn which includes my son Drew. So we have a once in a life time father and son bull elk hunt during the rut this year. I will try to get my elk with the Fusion 10 MM hunter I am building. Even if I dont fill the tag it is going to be a lifetime of memories. The hunt is in September and you know there is going to be lots of photos, Mirando

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Good for you. Now get back to that Fusion. Would it not be cool to get an Elk with your new gun.
:dancingbananna:

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You bet snaggle. I will post pics of the gun when ever I get started on the build. I have everything just short on time, Mirando

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Congratulations.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
GREAT on the son getting to hunt w/ you.
We that are waiting on the pics will be excited w/ you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.