Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ... my name Is DataMax.
The name is/was derived from the fact that I spent my career in "Data Processing" (now Information Technology) and for years my two wheel ride of choice was a Yamaha V-Max. Hence the name "DataMax".

I have been shooting/hunting since I was a boy (thanks Dad) and bought my first handgun on my 21st birthday ... a 4" Nickel Colt Trooper MK III in .357 Magnum. Since that day back in 1974 many guns have come and gone ... some I will never forget, others I keep trying to forget!

When I was a young man and could not afford to shoot ... I reloaded. Never did reload for autos as back then they seemed too picky ... but I did reload for .38, .357, .41, and .44. I did this for years. Today it is not that I am wealthy by any means ... I am simply too lazy to reload. Well ... that is not necessarily true I suppose ... I am a stay at home dad to four little girls ages 8 and under. In my free time I would rather enjoy my guns than spend my time reloading for them.

Anyway ... I am glad to have you guys and I am excited to be apart of this group.

- Mark

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome datamax.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.