1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1911auto Supporters
83 Posts
While she was 'flying' down the road (10 miles over the limit), a woman passed over a bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait.

The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, and with that classic patronizing smirk we all know and love, asked, 'What's your hurry?'

To which she replied, 'I'm late for work.'

Oh yeah,' said the cop, 'what do you do?'

I'm a rectum stretcher,' she responded.

The cop stammered, 'A what?

A rectum stretcher.

And just what does a rectum stretcher do?'

Well,' she said, 'I start by inserting one finger, then work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in. I work from side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but
surely stretch it, until it's about 6 feet wide.'

And just what do you do with a 6 foot rectum?' he asked.

You give him a radar gun & park him behind a bridge...'

Ticket ------------------------ $95.00
Court Costs ------------------ $45.00
Look on cop's face ------------ Priceless

·
Registered
122 Posts
:)

I had a bad accident in December; totaled the car after hydroplaining in the left lane. I was pretty much doing the speed limit and hit that water and it was like riding the tea cups. After the EMS guys checked out my family and the towtruck put the wreckedge on the flatbed the cop was kind enough to give me a ticket for careless driving. :hairpull: Apparently a totalled car wasn't enough of a penalty. The cop was really nice and he probably has to do what he has to do to get the revenue for his township, but still.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Not really hijacking here, but have y'all seen the news today about the two different SC Troopers that ran down runners with their patrol cars? Two seperate troopers on two seperate occasions, one was at night, the other was during the day, driving his car through apartment complex yards, at one point there was a woman with her small kid in the yard.

I think those guys go to school to be 6 foot rectums for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.