1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a XL-650 set up for .45ACP, since that all I reload for. I know that the
Green,Yellow,Red and presses are out there. I just happen to like Blue. Not attempting to start a war on which press is better, since each press fits it owner.
Chief

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Don't have one but i want one .

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Chief, you should know I would show up with a post like this.

I have the 650 with most of the bells and whistles. I ordered mine from Brian Enos, and he helped me decide on what options would really be useful. I wouldn't hesitate from ordering from him again.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chief, you should know I would show up with a post like this.

I have the 650 with most of the bells and whistles. I ordered mine from Brian Enos, and he helped me decide on what options would really be useful. I wouldn't hesitate from ordering from him again.
Primers this was bait for you.
Cheif

·
Registered
565 Posts
I got one and I run 10mm,45acp, 357, 44mag & 223 through it, love it. Oh it's 550, got it in 1995, I think.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
LOL, Vic - don't encourage Chief! We are both Dillonaholics.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
I just couldn't help it! I need an intervention or something! Here's my 650...

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Yours is a copy of mine I see. I never took any pictures yet of mine but i will soon now. You do know the Chief caught the fish lol.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
"...caught the fish" ?? :thinking:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I only load pistol caliber so I got the Dillon Square Deal (SDB). I Love it and Dillon is awesome if you ever need anything. I broke a handle once and they sent me a new one no question asked. Then I broke one of the stoppers on the frame and had to send it in for repair. When I got it back it had a brand new powder measure and frame. In fact I think they may have just pulled my dies and put them in a new unit and shipped it out. I load 38 Super, 10mm, 9mm, and .45 with it.

That is one sweet looking setup there Primersinmyshoe.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Bad Oscar i live real close to Dillon and that is what they do just pull a new one out and send it. They are great with customer service.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I used to have a 550b but now I have a Hornady LNL AP. I had a Lee Classic turret before the Dillon.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts