1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hola soy nuevo en el foro. Yo no tengo pistola, pero me gustan. No se si en mexico hay donde practicar pero yo gusto. A mi me interesa un chat para poder cambiar impresiones. SOY ADMIRADORA DE JERRY, POR ESO ME ANIME A ENTRAR AL FORO AUNQUE NO SE INGLES.

I would like to introduce La Adelita. She lives in Toluca, Mexico. Here is a translation of what she said, she does not speak english:

Hello I am new in the forum. I don't have pistols but I like them. I don't know if there are places in mexico to practice. I am interrested in a chat area to exchange impressions. I admire Jerry (I didn't force her to say it) and for this reason I am animated to join the forum even though I do not speak english.
I will translate the replies to spanish.

Jerry

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Let me be the first to say hello and welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for on the forum!

(Somebody please translate that for me?)

Soy el primero por dice Hola y bienvenidos. Esperando tu encuentra que tu buscar aqui.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Good point JP, I have a feeling she will be able to shoot some .45's here at some point.:)

Talves ella puedo use unos .45's aqui un dia.
I know one of the rules is english only but I thought since she does not know english and wants to learn I would translate for her.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Just for information she could POSSIBLY be the the next Mrs. El Pistolero.

Por informacion talves ella voy sra. El Pistolero en la futura.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Here is where "La Adelita" comes from:

"La Adelita" came to be an archetype of a woman warrior in Mexico during the Mexican Revolution. An Adelita was a soldadera, or woman soldier, who not only cooked and cared for the wounded but also actually fought in battles against Mexican government forces. In time the word adelita was used for all the soldaderas, who became a vital force in the revolutionary war efforts.

The term La Adelita has since come to signify a woman of strength and courage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Adelita

Yo pongo este por explica en ingles que es la adelita, mi reynita.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Estoy tarde con su bienvanidos. Lo siento.
Mi Espanole es solamente limitado. Gramatica Y ortografia es pobre.
Estoy alegre tenemos un sra. in el foro.
Mi Mamma es una Adelita tambien.
Necetamos mas Adelitas en la combata para segundo A. en Los Estados Unidos.
Espero que todos los hombres aqui habla algo cabaleros.
LT

·
Registered
99 Posts
disfrutar de su tiempo aquí y hacer todas las preguntas que usted cuida. algunos de nosotros incluso pueden saber la respuesta
{enjoy your time here and ask all the questions you want to. some one may even know the answer}

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Welcome to the forum La Adelita!!!!:smile::smile: There is much to be learned from the forum members. There is a lot of knowledge here and I am sure that you will learn very much.

Bienvenidos a la foro La Adelita. Hay mucho que se aprendera de los miembros del foro. Hay mucho conocimiento aqui y estoy seguro que usted aprendera mucho
Not sure what part of Mexico that you are from but my wife and I love Cozumel, Mexico. We try to go for a visit just about every year!!!!:smile:

Yo no sabe en que parte de mexico tu vive, pero mi esposa y yo gusto Cozumel. Nosotros trata visitante cado ano!!!

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Just posting to let you know she will be back to answer your posts but she had a death in the family and is occupied right now....and she is from Toluca Mexico.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.