1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that my "NCOM" is in its final stages of build, I needed a 5" Fusion 1911 to complete the set. In Bob's reply to my questions, my final idea/build is coming together on paper, with only one small problem. The concept is a 5" Hi Cap, 45 acp, black slide/controls over copper frame (Yukon Coating). The small problem is that Bob's Yukon Coating vendor does not have a "copper" color, but it might be somehing they can do. As soon as I recieve my "NCOM", I will finalize the build sheet with Bob, tackle the copper frame issue, and get the ball rolling on the final build to complete the "Fusion Set". Once completed I will have the best of all platforms in 1911 lenths from Fusion Firearms. Then all I have to do is get Bob thinking of a Fusion Firearms carbine comprable to my H&K USC, or my Superior Arms AR15 shorty in 45acp. Bob, I hope your intrest perks when you start :thinking: about a Carbine build!!! Anything is possible when you put craftsman on the trail of sucsess. Thanks, for your intrest, capttom.:flag::flag:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.