1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I've been carrying a smith scandium commander size for awhile now, and just picked up a colt pre 80 lightweight commander, so I guess I qualify as a novice 1911 nut:biggrin:.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome Tom.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I live in Kitsap County. Where are you located? I shoot IDPA and speed steel. If you need any information on shooting events, let me know.
Rob Potter
Nighthawk Custom Account Manager
[email protected]
1-360-286-4858
www.nighthawkcustom.com
Thanks rob....I'm in auburn so pretty close to you. I'll definately get in touch about some shooting events.
I've been on a much needed vacation in the wilderness so haven't been online for awhile, thanks to all for the welcome!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Washington State IDPA Championship match is Aug. 16 at Renton Fish and Game. I will not be competing as I just had knee surgery. I will have a table set up for Nighthawk Custom Firearms as I am their sale rep for Washington State,Oregon and Idaho, We are one of the sponsers of the event. If you can, stop by and I will introduce you to some of the shooters. We always have a good time!
Rob Potter
Nighthawk Custom
Account Manager
360-286-4858
[email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.