1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how everything is coming along with that Springfield frame I sent you a few months back. If it's not any trouble pics would be nice as it comes along.

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Hi Aaron,
Sorry I have not gotten to this post yet!! Been working long hours. I know you are probably in a place that has pretty poor email...

She is about done... All parts for Ion Bond are at Ion bond right now, and the frame is Yukon Desert Tan.... All Done... Just took her out of the oven a few minutes ago....:smile: I will have some pictures for you soon!

Stay safe over there!! :flag:
Thanks again,

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet!!!! Can't wait to see what she looks like. Sucks that I'm not done with my tour yet.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got these in my email today from Bob. Can't thank them enough for the great work they did on it. I chose the Desert Tan Yukon to go along with an M4 that I'll be putting together when I get back from the sand box and I thought it would be nice to have a matching 1911. Sort of a black & tan combo. Anyway enjoy and thanks again to Bob and Dale at Fusion.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
One fine looking firearm. our work never ceases to amaze me. Beautiful eye candy.:flag:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He did do the serrations on the slide top.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again Bob. I can't wait to have it in my hands.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.