1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just signed on today. I found this site through a link at Fusion Firearms web site. This looked like a pretty nice site so I just signed on.

I have been shooting 1911 style pistols since 1977. I joined the Marine Corps and had a chance to fire one at Paris Island. I shot every week at indoor range while I was station on Okinawa. I was fortunate that Camp Bultler Special Services maintained the range and several .45 ACP 1911 and a few Smith and Wesson, .38 caliber revolvers.

I'll be fifty this November. I don't see the front sight as well as I used to, so I was looking into replacing my sights on my personal 1911s. That is why I was looking at Fusion Firearms and that is what brought me here.

I used to shoot a lot of Cowboy Action, so my IDPA friends gave me the name Cow Bob. I guess that will work for a screen name. I have done some gunsmithing on 1911 pistols, so if anyone has a question just ask and I'll try to help out.

Yours,
Cow Bob:shades:

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Welcome aboard, Bob. :wavey:

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Hello and Welcome...:wavey:

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Hello Cow Bob! Don't look too long at Fusion's site,or you'll order a whole lot more than a front sight!

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum CB.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.