1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum. Just getting back into 1911s. Father taught me about them when I was a ********. Carried one on and off when I was falling out of airplanes for the Army. I have a ccl here in NC.. I have carried several years now, Xd 40. Shot a Rolling Thunder brother's 1911 and the hook hit me again. I picked up a RIA, m1911 MS (commander). It is now my new carry tool. It eats well, .45 proven, groups are 3 inches and with these older eyes I can see the sights.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum wayfinder.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you,and thanks for your service.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Hello and Welcome...:wavey:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Welcome to the forum Wayfinder!!! Congrats on the new RIA Commander!!:smile: I bet it looks a lot like mine!!!:smile:

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Hi Wayfinder. I will also thank you for your service. You are among friends here, I hope you feel welcome. If you lived near me, we'd be out shooting tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
WElcome aboard from Texas & thank you for your service too.
Glad you always landed on your feet.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Did they tell you about the secret initiation yet? :dancingbananna:
Seriously, a great group of people here to learn with and from. Friendly as you'll find. Strong showing of vets as well.
Sarge

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Welcome. Always glad to have other strap hangers here. I get lonely, Mirando

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.