1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Names Jim,been lurking here & another 1911 forum.Decided I might just as well jump in.This seems to be a friendly relaxed place.
I've been shotgunning almost exclusivly for the last 25 years,collecting LA Winchesters,small gauge shotguns & a few Colts along the way.Having moved to a CCW state,my interest in 1911's has perked.I'm pretty much a dinosaur with all the new guns & gear,I'm learning all over again.
Anyhow,happy to be here & look forward to participating.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!:flag:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
More of us here have grey beards than babies on the carpet. you may be starting the learning again but the catch up time is easy & fun.
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for making me feel welcome.
I'm in the process of revamping my carry/defense guns.I have some pre 70 series Govt models that I'm considering selling as I don't want to modify them,more collectors than shooters.I go back to the days of Clark,Pachmayr,
King tappan & Armand Swenson.Had a great Clark Longslide years ago.
I'm impressed with the Dan Wesson 1911 Line,nothing but praise for them.
Thanks again,JIM...

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!:flag:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome.

·
Spell-Check at the ready!
141 Posts
More of us here have grey beards than babies on the carpet. you may be starting the learning again but the catch up time is easy & fun.
Welcome aboard.

I'm guessing there are even less with both (if I had a beard that is)-- my temples are getting whitter as well :bawling:

I didn't have any before this guy showed up! :D

Back on topic------------
Welcome aboard these guys around here are great. :flag:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.