1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Everyone,

Well I just got A Sig 1911 last week. This is the first 1911 I have owned since 1987. I must say I am very impressed with its out of the box performance.

I have found this forum to be one of the better ones on the web in my opinion. Once I finish developing my loads for my SA XD40, I will start .45 loads, both self defense and plinking.

If there is anyone in the Phoenix / East Valley who would like to meet up at the Rio Salado range just give a shout.

Charles

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Hi Charles, glad to have you on board.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome Charles.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Greetings Everyone,

Well I just got A Sig 1911 last week. This is the first 1911 I have owned since 1987. I must say I am very impressed with its out of the box performance.

I have found this forum to be one of the better ones on the web in my opinion. Once I finish developing my loads for my SA XD40, I will start .45 loads, both self defense and plinking.

If there is anyone in the Phoenix / East Valley who would like to meet up at the Rio Salado range just give a shout.

Charles
Welcome from the west valley.:wavey:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is nice getting a warm welcome. With a litle luck I will be posting pictures later tonight or tomorrow.

SatCong it is good to hear from the west valley. I use to work in Avondale when I first moved here from Fl, back in '01.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
:wavey:Hope you 2 can get together for a shoot. A little to far for me to drive.
Welcome aboard.:flag:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.