1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in northeastern Oklahoma. Enjoy shooting. I only own a couple of 1911 guns but am wanting more. Looks like I can pick up some good info from you guys. Thanks Vic

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Welcome to the forum Caseman!!!:smile::smile:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome caseman, you up around Tulsa?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma, Good to see another Okie here, hope my cousin rings in soon so we can have another.

I am in northeastern OK also, but probably not as eastern as you are.

I do plan on going to the big Wanenmacher's Tulsa Gun Show in April. I have not missed a show in 4 years. I just wish I could finish the day with money still in my wallet.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I live about 40 miles southeast of Tulsa but work there. Thanks for all the warm welcomes.
More this direction, I live accross the line in AR but grew up an okie.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
More this direction, I live accross the line in AR but grew up an okie.
I make across the state line a few times a year. I take the rv and stay a day or two at some of your state parks. They are heads above what we have in OK.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I agree, there are some great state parks here.

I grew up by the kiamichi mountain so I am used to the arkansas type terrain. My brother moved over north of OKC where it's flat and when she retired my mom sold out and moved over there in the town where he lives and she's still not used to "where the wind comes rushing oer the plains" as the song goes.:) Oklahome is nice to though and I remember in OK history (high school) going to the cowboy hall of fame, will rogers museum, etc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.