1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, not new to 1911's but just looking for a new place to hang for some good discussions on the best single-stack pistols ever made. :biggrin:

In my small 1911 stable, I have a Colt Commander, A custom-built Springfield and a Kimber Eclipse Target II.

I am an experienced & ANAL handloader. My mechanical engineering backround has assured that I tweak my loads to death. It's a bit of work, but well worth it on the range, or when I am shooting steel in my IHMSA matches. I use a Lee Loadmaster progressive press for 9mm, 40S&W, .357 mag & 45 ACP. For the really "precision" loads for IHMSA, my benchrest shooting and certain 45 ACP's, I load those on a Lyman turret press.

I work a LOT so I may not be here every day but will do my best to see what is goin' on as often as I can.

I found this Forum through Bluegrass Holsters, so thanks to Brock there for listing this on his site! :cool:

I hope someday to own a really premium 1911 such as a Less Baer, STI, or Ed Brown built blaster. Gonna need the lottery to fund that purchase though! :nuts:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome Dino.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Glad you made it to our little corner of the 1911 world, hope you like it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all very much! When I get some time, I'll get some pics of my 1911's and my double-stack 45's on the Forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.