1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone:wavey:

I'm a lifetime Washington resident, former USMC, professional aviator and general gun lover. I'm looking forward to hanging out here and learning more about the 1911.

I've got a couple, a 1943 vintage Ithaca and a SS Colt Commander and enjoy them both very much.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Welcome stickman...

Are you the same stickman that does the really good gun photos's I've seen floating around?

·
Nighthawk Custom Representative
206 Posts
Welcome fellow washatonian. If you are ever in the Kitsap County, aria give me a call. We can shoot some sample guns.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Glad to have you, get to posting.:wavey:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Folks,
Thanks for the welcome!
Ridgerunner, I've posted a few 1911 and CETME pics over on Gun & Game. Rob Potter, I may take you up on that, thanks, used to live in Poulsbo. Still have inlaws in Sequim and PA.
JW

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I don't think those are the ones I'm talking about...the one that comes to mind first is a Charles Daly D-M4LE AR 15...matter of fact, I believe that stickman was one of the first to test the DM4 model for Mr. Kassner.

Anyways...Welcome to 1911auto, we're still glad you found us.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ridgerunner, I didn't really think I was getting to be known for fine gun pics...but you never know. LOL:biglaugh:

I will post a couple of my Ithaca after they get transferred to my new computer.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Welcome to the forum. MK :wavey:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.