Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone!

I am a new sponsor for the forum. My only claim to fame is that I make custom gunleather at affordable prices. I will be happy to assist you in creating not only something you can live with on a daily basis, but also something that will last for many years.

I would talk about how I love moonlit walks and holding hands, but that would be for another forum! :rofl:

Let me know if I can assist you with a good holster....

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Welcome ya have some good looking holsters on your site

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
Welcome, I will be looking at your site in a moment as well

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:wavey:

I'm good on holsters...but I might be interested in some mag carriers if ya got any...I want a double mag carrier for officers sized 1911 mags with the snap flaps (looks like a multi-tool carrier)...right now I'm using 2 Buck knife carriers...they work great, but I want leather.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome Brock, glad to have you.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Welcome aboard Brock. Glad to have you as a sponsor. I play a guitar & love Bluegrass gospel. Our church does too. Will check out your site. & try to spread a little business your way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome aboard Brock. Glad to have you as a sponsor. I play a guitar & love Bluegrass gospel. Our church does too. Will check out your site. & try to spread a little business your way.
Thanks guys...

Mag pouches and combo pouches are on the way, although it will be 30-60 days as I currently handsew everything. I have a machine but will not use it for orders until I can assure the same quality and looks as what I am now doing....so, I have to leave a little time to play with it and figure out how to master the beast!

let me know if I can help anyone or answer questions.

Brock

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Welcome, Glad to have you and thanks for sponsoring our site.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
We can't have too many good leather makers! Welcome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.