1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

Hello Everyone

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  slugger6 
#1 ·
Hello everyone.

I am from all over the world. And I truely am a Geek, a computer geek, a Gun Geek, you name it. I do some computer coding and web design stuff amongst other things.

I just joined from the link on the other forum. I have been around there for a little while and happened to see this link right after I posted one.

I have a good collection of pistols and rifles but I am a huge Para fanatic, I have more Paras than any of the rest. I shoot on a regular occasion. I am one of those lucky people that can walk out in my back yard and just shoot till .. well I am out of ammo. And I hope that I can be a good contributor on these forums.

#3 ·
Welcome to the board & w/ a collection like that I am sure you have a lot to contribute. Shoot til you are out then reload ammo can full to shoot again.
:wavey: from Texas.
LT

#7 ·
Yup, welcome to the forum. A lot of good people here with a lot of good info. (and hardly ever a harsh word). Tracy

#9 ·
Thank you for the welcome everyone.

Sarge43, I really dont consider Geek to be a bad term. so yes I really am a geek. Not your stereo typical coke bottle glasses with tape and a pocket protector but nonetheless still a geek. :rofl:

longtooth - I wish I could reload I still have yet to stop buying guns so I can afford to buy the reloading equipment. :biglaugh:

Once again thank you for the welcome.

#10 ·
Hi Gun Geek, glad to have you on board. You can be our resident expert on Paras. You're from all over the world?? I rarely get out of Missouri... Isn't the internet great for bringing us all closer?

#11 ·
Welcome aboard...Glad you found us...I like the avatar...thats pretty neat.

#13 ·
Hi Gun Geek, glad to have you on board. You can be our resident expert on Paras. You're from all over the world?? I rarely get out of Missouri... Isn't the internet great for bringing us all closer?
Yeah, I was a Military Brat, then I grew up to be Military myself. I've been all over the U.S. and to a few other countries as well. I am out of the military and stationary as of now, this is the longest I have been in one place my entire life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.