1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a couple of people have joined and if you notice there is still quite an echo in here.:) I am going by pistolero and have gone by different names on different forums. I'm new at this so bear with me and I will try to work with any members to make this a comfortable place to be. Welcome again.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Welcome to all new members

I want to wish all new and old member a big welcome to a informative site in which we can exchange thoughts and idea's on 1911's.
S/F Vic

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello,

I'm still a freshface on the other forums, but I felt like joining up. In fact, I end up joining most of these boards. It's a bit like a drug..:confused: ... :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Joffe. We are just starting out but hopefully we will grow. Make yorself at home.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Welcome Joffe, I am sure you will find this site friendly and very informative, tell you other 1911 friends about it and kick back and post away.
S/F Vic

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome lawn4cer and please do. I'm guessing by your name you are an leo?

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I salute you and though I have not created an Leo section I will if needed.:)

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Welcome aboard LawN4cer, I am sure you will enjoy this site, as much as we do it is friendly and yet informative. Close to retirement stay safe.!

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you Frenchy and it's great to have you.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You are welcome novak......

·
Registered
74 Posts
This seems like a great forum. While I have many different types of hand guns, & enjoy all of them, I like my 1911's best. Glad to be here & look forward to being a active member & learning many things from all of you. :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the new forum, Pistolero. I look forward to watching it grow.

Now... who's gonna go first with the ""What's Your Favorite Lube" thread? :popcorn:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks for the new forum, Pistolero. I look forward to watching it grow.

Now... who's gonna go first with the ""What's Your Favorite Lube" thread? :popcorn:
That' easy...................Pop Corn Butter! :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.