1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tried this the other night and for some reason it got lost in cyber world.
I am from from St Charles Mo. Raise Doberman Pinschers am not a breeder I mainly have rescued as many as I've bought.
I am 50 years old just turned in June and for my B-Day I got back surgery L4 L5 & L6 are all one now with more titanium than an Ernie Emerson knife.
I am a vet on arfcom and M4carbine.net have always had pistols but 9-12-01 I decided it was time to tool up a bit if you catch my drift.
I am taking AGI's 1911 course and hope to be of value to other members some day even if only with advice.

Michael George

Thanks for the welcome Men muchos gracious - my back is well on the mend. The only really cool thing (besides a well back) although it drives me nuts to wear it 24x7, I had to buy (thank God for Insurance) a $1400.00 back brace. Which is like body armor though I'd rate it at only a threat level .5 I do not think it would stop a .38 at 100 yards. But I could put 'chicken plates' in it when I'm done and have a bullet proof vest it comes up to about mid breast - no I dont have he-titties. The down side is that its cut like a catchers chest protector and digs in a place I'd rather not mention but if I sit up to qwik when I'm wearing -oooouuucchhh! Nothing worse than paying $1400 to wrack yerself every day several times.

Michael

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Welcome aboard sir.

I laughed at your birthday presant. Mine was not near as serious as yours but last January I told everyone my sweet wife gave me a new knee for my birthday & Dr. Guse agreed to install it for a nominal fee.

God blessed me w/ a speedy recovery & a good leg. I hope the same blessing for you on your back.

·
Nighthawk Custom Representative
206 Posts
Welcome to the form. The surgeons must have had a profitable your with this group. I had back, neck and a knee surgery this year.
I wish the best of heath from now on!

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.