·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep...Very

·
Registered
692 Posts
Oh yeah... This guy is a genuine RACIST! And a genuine America hater!
And the obamination has been gettin' an earful every Sunday for the last 20 years.

It's odd that the obamination is denouncing the good reverend and saying that he has never heard him spout this hate speach -

Just today it was discovered that the good reverend was to give a speach at the announcement event when the obamination began his run for the presidency last year. But, the good reverend was taken aside a told that he was 'dis-invited' by the candidate because they knew he could get a little raw in his sermons and they didn't want any controversy at the event.

What a lying, America hating, LaRaza loving, left-wing commie sympathizer this candidate is!

He's not fit to be dog catcher let alone Comander-In-Chief!
:flag:

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah... This guy is a genuine RACIST! And a genuine America hater!
And the obamination has been gettin' an earful every Sunday for the last 20 years.

It's odd that the obamination is denouncing the good reverend and saying that he has never heard him spout this hate speach -

Just today it was discovered that the good reverend was to give a speach at the announcement event when the obamination began his run for the presidency last year. But, the good reverend was taken aside a told that he was 'dis-invited' by the candidate because they knew he could get a little raw in his sermons and they didn't want any controversy at the event.

What a lying, America hating, LaRaza loving, left-wing commie sympathizer this candidate is!

He's not fit to be dog catcher let alone Comander-In-Chief!
:flag:
My thoughts exactly...:flag:

But there seems to be enough Anti Americans in America to possibly get the obamination elected...As I've always said...and I am in no way a racist...LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT:flag:... But don't try to change it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
What's sad is that garbage like this is spewing from pulpits all over America.
This nothing new. I'm just glad it got exposed. I'm afraid Obama will be able to slither his way out of this one. Never have I seen America so lacking in discernment. I sure hope I am proven wrong.
A few things make sense now, like why he doesn't cover his heart when saying the pledge of allegiance (...wait...did he even SAY it?)...and why he stopped wearing a flag lapel pin, why his wife has never been proud of America.
Mrs. Obama, there are planes leaving the U.S. every day. I'll be glad to buy you a one way ticket. Go find find a country you CAN be proud of.

·
Registered
122 Posts
This nothing new. I'm just glad it got exposed. ... A few things make sense now, like why he doesn't cover his heart when saying the pledge of allegiance (...wait...did he even SAY it?)...and why he stopped wearing a flag lapel pin, why his wife has never been proud of America.
I think he's done. This is his "Dukakis-in-the-tank" moment. Exposed for the fraud that he is. Any one of those things might have passed without reprocussions but the weight of it all is just too much.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think he's done. This is his "Dukakis-in-the-tank" moment. Exposed for the fraud that he is. Any one of those things might have passed without reprocussions but the weight of it all is just too much.
I hope you're right.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I guess I take it a bit more personally. I'm in the ministry. The very fact this man is called "Reverend" makes me sick. He is irreverant, disrespectful, ungodly, vulgar, uses God's name in vain from the pulpit, chops up and slices the Bible to make it say what he wants it to say...which makes him a false teacher.
And I don't care what kind of politically motivated attempts of "disassosiation" Obama makes, he was an attender for 20 years and this guy was his mentor. If this unholy garbage was NOT okay with Obama, then why didn't he leave the church long ago?
This so-called preacher hates America, and loves Africa.
He and the Obama family can take the first plane to Africa. Maybe then they can be someplace that they can be proud of.

·
1911auto Supporters
83 Posts
I work in the black ghetto and I have been into black churches, usually during a sermon and someone falls ill. A few Sundays ago my engine company had a medical call at a local black church. We were called every name in the book, and they told us we were not doing our job right, since they are just poor black people. The icing on the cake is when my captain who is black, who was not immune from the name calling, got called a Uncle Tom!

The scary part is many black churches across America, have many so-called Reverends such as Mr. Wright.

To quote Geraldine Ferraro:
"What this man is doing is he is spewing that stuff out to young people, and to younger people than Obama, and putting it in their heads that it's OK to say `Goddamn America' and it's OK to beat up on white people," Ferraro also said of Wright. "You don't preach that from the pulpit."

I think Obama and his church need to listen to Bill Cosby, who says change starts at home and to stop blaming America for your failures.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I think Obama and his church need to listen to Bill Cosby, who says change starts at home and to stop blaming America for your failures.

Now thats a sermon right there in itself. Cosby took a lot of heat for that comment, but still had the guts to stand for it, and in my personal opinion is 100% right on target.

Obama is done...
He can't play this down.

·
Registered
331 Posts
That's scary.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.