1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I have not been posting, I have been installing new Mobile and Portable radios in all our Fire Equipment and dealing with Federal grants. I still have been collecting brass to sell on the forum to benifit the forum. In selling the brass the only thing thing I will keep is the shipping costs all the other funds will be sent to the forum to support it.
Chief

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Sounds like ya been working hard

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Glad to see ya back Chief. Got any 45acp brass?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Glad that you are back Chief!!!!:smile::smile:

·
Administrator
1,288 Posts
Glad you're back, Chief.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
I'm with Chief on that. I should make a little time to stop and say hello and truely if I turn on my computer will do so in the future. For those that don't know me, Jerry and myself started this site together, He did all the hard work lol.
S/F Vic

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Glad to see you back chief and you too vic. Thats right, Vic was the man behind the man so to speak. Hope you hang around.

I've been awol myself. I got divorced unexpectedly, had to sell the house and a bunch of stuff and just now got moved. I still have everything to unbox. I have had to neglect the site but I will be back soon, thats a fact. I have a 15 day vacation to mexico first though.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Wow, 15 days in Mexico! I hope it's just the ticket to catch your breath and put some of that behind you. Can we expect a post card?

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Expect some pics posted while there bob.

I do think it's the ticket. I promised it to myself as soon as I got moved.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm still here also..

Hey Yall...I have been kinda caught up in $$$ issues, so been flying under the radar, and just been focused on the State IDPA Championship in Chino Ca, I was going to camp out there All By Myself in there lot for 2 days( long haul back in forth from Ramona), So been getting the Camping Stuff Paid for and Work got really slow....

Thanks for eMail reminder I've been Missing for a while..
GaryK

·
Registered
747 Posts
Jerry,
I'm sorry to hear about your hard times. Good luck with getting back on your feet. Have fun in Mexico. It sounds like you could use it!

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Jerry you can show us the good ones thru E-Mail LOL.
I live about a 3 hour drive to the border, but not a bad drive really I usally go and see the sites in Rocky Point.It is over run by kids from the states that can drink like a fish down there and they do!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome back! Not to hijack, but I've been away because employer blocked ALL access to any site that can remotely be linked to "weapons."

Glad you're back and thankful you are running this project. I plan to make a donation once we get past the holidays.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts