·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Mirando :wavey:

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'll be watching some of the parades on TV, helping the Mrs. with the dinner, and trying to stay awake after eating all that turkey.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!:smile:

We normally have around 20 family and friends over so I will be pretty busy helping my wife. Mainly staying out of her way as she tells me!!!:rofl::dancingbananna:

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
AutoMag,
I know what you mean about "staying out of the way". That's my excuse to go down to the shop and clean a gun.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Turkey's alright. But I can throw down some pumpkin pie. With whip cream piled up about 4 inches.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
My best One in yrs.

For at least the last 5 yrs my health has been rotten. I had a knee that was wore completely out & hurt BAD all the time. When we finally got insurance 3 yrs ago they found I had cancer. God used a good sergon & fixed that. Recovered. Last Jan Wife got me a knew knee for my birthday & another of God's hired hands agreed to install it for a nominal fee. This Thanksgiving I am healthy, feel good, am not cripple & dont hurt.
Praise the Lord.
Mom was here yesterday & will be back over today too. All kids, & Grandones. We played, worked, split a cord & half of wood, raked & burned, did guns, gear, ate, Had several "Thank You Lord" praise sessions.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Mine is still great.
Dry weather permitting we will spend most of the day at the range today emptying a LOT of brass..
LT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.