1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 But the angel answered and said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. 6 He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. 7 And go quickly and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead, and indeed He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him. Behold, I have told you.â€
Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all had a good time with family,or at the range. Or better yet,both!

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Happy easter to you and to all.

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
Thought about starting this this morning before church, but got sidetracked. Tracy

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
A very Happy Easter to all of our members!!!!:smile::smile:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I say that I had a great & happy Easter & wish all as good a day as our Lord has given us at our household.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Happy easter

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well, I did go to the range today. I just signed up about 2 weeks ago. This was my 3rd trip there. I shot some metat chickens today, first with the 22. The 22 would not kill the metal chickens, but the 45 sure did.

Really nice outdoor range. Has a pistol range, 10, 15, and 25 yard markers. and has a 50 yd., 100, and 200 yd. rifle range.

I do plan on spending some time out there.

·
Administrator
1,288 Posts
He has risen.

Happy Easter everyone.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Happy Easter everyone and may God bless you all this year.

·
Registered
203 Posts
By the time last night's party ended and we went out for breakfast, it was time for the Sunrise Service. Talk about a long day at Mom's house!

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Sorry I'm late...hectic weekend....Happy Easter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.