1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i picked it up today and from what i understand its a P7PSP since it has a Heal Mag release... It got finish wear looks like it was carried a lot more than shot its still real clean on the inside and not a lot of wear on the rails or slide..

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bill

Only Reason i had never bought one was price .. I caught this one as a good deal .. or probley still wouldn't have one

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congrats...I bought one a few weeks ago and after shooting 150 rounds through it...it has become my favorite 9mm and I am sure that it is my most accurate (had to buy a second one to give to my Dad because of how much I went on and about it when I was talking to him).

Once you get the hang of the decocker, it has an incredible trigger and intuitive design. Let us know what you think of it once you shoot it.

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
You are correct you have a PSP. They are nice pistols. Enjoy

·
Registered
747 Posts
Nice find! I have no experience with the "squeeze cockers" but I've never read/heard anything but praise for them. I generally love H&K's, and I'm sure you will love yours. Alot of people love them for concealed carry guns. I'm not a big fan of the heel magazine release though.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think if i like it i doubt it will be carried i might have it hard chromed to take care of the finish wear

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will preface it by saying i didn't feel well and didn't plan to go shooting at all. so thats why the poor shooting .. but decided to then ended up stuck next to a guy shooting a Styer Aug or who ever is making them now..I wasnt impressed by it is all i will say ..

Shooting this i will say is different it soaks up the 9mm recoil

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No didn't have any problems with it .. After the first Squeeze holding it in is easy and then it has a nice trigger to it ..they throw the brass i will say that

·
Registered
7 Posts
I recently bought a couple of P7M8's... part of the reason is that I'm limited to what I can buy in california, and after reading about them, I kinda like the uniqueness of the gun. I've shot mine a little bit, and they ARE very accurate. But, as I've noticed with my PII 1 1/2", It doesn't matter how good the gun is if you don't shoot that well!

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Great find Bud, looks to be an excellent shooter too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.