1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
WISH I was going, the gun shows in tulsa have to be better than the ones here.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'll be there. A friend and I have a table at the April and October shows. Our table location is 33 B 2. Stop by and say "hi". :wavey:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'll be there. A friend and I have a table at the April and October shows. Our table location is 33 B 2. Stop by and say "hi". :wavey:
I'll be there on Sat. What are you going to have on your table?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I can only dream

·
Registered
78 Posts
Bud, I haven't been to any shows outside of NE Oklahoma, but this is one heck of a show. It fills up a building that covers 11 acres. All kinds of collector weapons and plenty of new stuff as well. Hope they have some deals on 9mm. It'll be a day.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Rod,if you make it to west to Tulsa,do you go east all the way over to Belleville IL by any chance? If so I've probably seen you.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Bud, I haven't been to any shows outside of NE Oklahoma, but this is one heck of a show. It fills up a building that covers 11 acres. All kinds of collector weapons and plenty of new stuff as well. Hope they have some deals on 9mm. It'll be a day.
If it wasnt so far i would think on it

·
Registered
692 Posts
The Tulsa show has long been on my list. It seems that every time I start planning to go, somethin' happens! :bawling:
Be sure to give us a report of all the great deals you found, OK?:wink:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Rod,if you make it to west to Tulsa,do you go east all the way over to Belleville IL by any chance? If so I've probably seen you.
No, never been to Bellville. I'm not a "dealer" that does gun shows, just a "hobbyist" that likes to go to the Tulsa show twice a year. Splitting a table rental with 1 or 2 other guys is only a little more expensive than two 1-day admissions ($10 per day).

Renting a table serves two purposes for us: Primarily, it gives us a place to sit down when we're tired of walking. We keep a cooler so we can have cokes and make sandwiches, which saves money over the outrageous costs of the snack bars. And, second, it gives us a chance to sell stuff that we not longer want, like holsters, grips, reloading dies, brass, and a handgun or two.

Been going to that particular Tulsa Show for well over 20 years, but only had a table the last 3 or 4.

Hope to see some of you there.

Rod.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts