1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a 'range report' on customer service:

I decided to convert my P14-45 to .40S&W so I can get more rounds in the magazine. So I went to the auction sites to look for slides. I wound up getting a slide and 8 other parts from Fusion, including sights to match the cuts in the slide.

During the bidding process, I emailed Fusion and got responses directly from Bob Serva so I could make sure I was bidding on the right stuff. Once all the auctions were done, he handled the transactions personally.

Over the past 8 years I have built three 1911 pistols from scratch, dealing directly with Gary Smith at Caspian and George at EGW. This experience with Fusion is right up there with those two.

I want to express my sincere appreciation for the personal help. I'm posting this range report so non-professionals who like to build their own will see Fusion as a reliable resource.

·
Registered
747 Posts
While I have not yet purchased anything from Bob and co. I have indeed received excellent customer service from him. i have traded several emails w/ him and he is always prompt in response and very friendly. He seems willing to bend over backwards to help customers, or even potential customers. This is a great foundation to build a business on in my opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.