1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nope, not going.
But the NRA Show/Convention/Annual Meetings in May will be in Louisville- within a couple hours' drive of me.
Are you going to that?

I was going to the NRA Show, but there is an off-site Gunsite class near me that same weekend. Given the choice of looking at guns or getting good training on shooting them, I imagine I'll be missing the show. But it's hard to say now.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
No wish i could but not gonna happen

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Would love to, but no. One day the planets will align and I will be able to attend.

Snag

·
Forum Supporter
141 Posts
I wish I were going...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Vegas and biggest gun trade show... sounds like a good time. Unfortunately, I can't make it either. :hairpull:

Asked the wife if she wanted to go... she reminded me that the last 2 times we went to Vegas, she was constantly being harassed by women trying to "pick her up". :thinking: At least we received very PROMPT service.

Ahhh well.... there's always next year (hopefully) :flag:

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UltraTacky....

I'm good to go 'cause I just talked to Bob and he's photgraphing your Twins today and they ship tomorrow!!

He said the pics will be done today and he'll send them out.

Can I go now?? :smile:

Dale.

·
Registered
19 Posts
How can I possibly say no? :biggrin:

As I told Bob the other day, we appreciate the fact that you guys won't let it go out unless it is right. Thanks for the attention to detail.

Have fun at the show.:smile:

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
We will keep you posted on anything new and exciting that we see at the shot....Other than me and Dale:wink:

Thanks for all the support!!
Bob
Fusion
:smile::smile::smile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts