1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a closet G19 shooter and use it quite often in high-round training. I've read everything about the .357 Sig round and am impressed. Does anyone here have experience with the G32? I'm particularly interested in recoil affecting back on target times and subsequent shots on multiple targets. I have great upper body strength, just curious how it compares. It is an impressive defensive round!

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have never shot a .357 sig before. I am also wondering if the recoil is worse than the .40sw or not. I know it has the same or slightly more case capacity, plus it is much higher velocity, but also lighter bullets.

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
I have great upper body strength, just curious how it compares. It is an impressive defensive round!
Me too :rofl:. Seriously though it isn't bad at all. I think it is a little more snappy than a 40 S&W but not much. Not enough recoil for me I will stick to one handing my new 4 inch 500mag loaded with 500 grain hot rounds that is fun:biggrin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a Glock 33. The recoil is snappy but nothing to be worried or alarmed about. To me it's like shooting a 9mm with+P ammo. Great gun btw puts out a hell of a flame and it's loud, I say this because when I shoot it at the range everyone stops and looks.
I'm not recoil sensative though, my daily carry is a S&W 340 PD 357 mag. 12 oz. of pure mule kick.

I think the 32 would be a real nice gun to own.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.