1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1911auto Supporters
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else bought one of these yet? I just bought one for a buddy of mine he is a reserve deputy also and needed something. I am looking forward to getting it in to see what it looks like to see if I may want one for myself. The price couldn't be beat $330 delivered with night sights.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I'm not a big Glock fan, but I'll admit they are great guns. That is a very good price, especially considering the night sights. Unless it has no finish left, that is a hell of a deal. The only Glock I have ever owned was a used model 22 that I bought myself for my 21st B-day in 1998. I got a great deal at $350 and no night sights. If you like Glocks, and you have some extra money, it sounds like a no brainer at the price that you stated.:nuts:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I had a police trade in Glock 22 other than needing a good cleaning and recoil spring replaced it was a good gun i just could never grow to love 40 short and weak

·
Registered
747 Posts
I like, and understand the niche that the .40s&w round fills. I just don't feel the need for one. The power falls between 9mm and .45acp. The price for ammo is getting close to .45acp. I have one 9mm and plan to buy more for the range based on ammo cost and low recoil. I have a couple .45's that I love (.45acp is probably my favorite round). I just don't feel like I have any need for the .40s&W. Especially when considering, the current power level of some of the high-end 9mm stuff. However, if someone wants to give me their .40S&W, I will be happy to take it! :dancingbananna:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.