1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any Ed Brown distributors, or anyplace else I can get a good discount? I can't afford one at factory price, but at dealer price I'd like to get myself a nice Executive Carry or Jim Wilson. Thing is, I can't find a single stinkin' distributor, and there aren't any dealers within 150 miles of C-town. Davidson's, no Browns. Gallery of Guns, nada. Keith at KWBSales, nope. George at MIGunslinger's, uh-uh. ProLoad, zip. Can ANYONE help out while I still have some non-grey hair left? :hairpull:
Thanks,
KB

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, mine too. That's why I need a dealer around Cleveland so darn bad! Some people have all the luck.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Hate it when ya can't find what ya want at a real price..

What are the Jim Wilson's going for ?

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Proload told me he stopped carrying Ed Brown's because they were so hard to deal with. His words.

Whittaker guns http://whittakerguns.com/ carry's Browns and they have pretty good prices on other stuff I know.

P&T partners has, or used to have them also but I don't have the website address.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Little Pricey for sure but aren't they all

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
I dont think those were MSRP's

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I wouuld check with whittakers, they usually have decent prices. They have call for prices on their brown's though.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Usually about 10% is the most common. The bad think about buying a 2,000.00 gun locally is the tax pretty much negates the discount.

·
Banned
15 Posts
I think I've read almost every review of EB pistols in the last 10 years. I have a Caspian with Ed Brown parts and I like it alot but I've never seen a review that listed Ed Brown guns at less than 2" at 25 yards. For me its important to get an inch. It's a personal thing because if I err I know its me.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Hurry and find one soon. You won't believe how great Ed Brown 1911's are.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I know this is obvious, but I would bet that you are more likely to find what you want, at the discount you are looking for, on Gunbroker or gunsamerica.
Good luck,
DD

1 - 20 of 27 Posts