1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

O.K. I made it to the range this morning to try the Fusion kit out.

It worked like a champ. I only put a hundred rounds through it, but it functioned perfectly, and it only required a couple of clicks on the sights. I still need to do final adjustments to the trigger. ( I haven't bought a sear jig yet).

The targets you see here were shot at 25 feet. At 25 yards groups were running about 3" but I didn't save the bullseyes. I figured that Zombie Bob could serve as a Halloween decoration. The 10 shot group into the small silhouette was the 2nd and 3rd magazine fired since completion of the pistol.

All in all I'm very pleased with the pistol, the parts, and the service that Fusion provided.

(No offense, Bob, the Zombie's name is only a coincidence):biglaugh:

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Made me laugh. Way to go with the head shots,we all know that the only proven way to stop a true zombie, hippy, or Democrat is to take out the CNS.

·
Old Sheepdog
772 Posts
Great looking gun, and nice groups.

My only concern is the name on the target :eek:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good job. Like George Peppard used to say on the A-team "I love it when a plan comes together." :biggrin:

On edit: What magazine base pads are those?
The base pad on the mag in the pistol is the standard one for Novak mags. The stainless mag is a Kimber Pro-tac mag, which came with two removable base pads. That is the short one, There is a longer one, or you can leave the standard flat steel baseplate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.