1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well from the last thread I see many of you did not like the leaf green but preferred the OD mil Spec Green. The Yukon Coat in nice for those who want some color. I know the traditionalist prefer black oxide or Ion Bond DLC or a combination of these with stainless. But for those that want to spice it up a bit with some color the Yukon coat gives you that option and is very durable.. We have tried many different combinations… The silver and black and the black and grey seem to be the most popular. What do you think of the color options??

Thanks again for all your support and comments!

Black/Silver

Grey/Black

All Silver

The Green Most did not like.... It does grow on you:biggrin:

The Mil Green most liked

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
I edited your post bob, for some reason the all silver was not showing up. Hope you don't mind.

Very nice, very nice colors indeed. Except the treefrog green.:rofl::rofl::rofl: I like the mil green bobtail a lot, I could see myself with one with an alloy frame.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Definitely like the all silver, have you tried a reverse two tone; Black Frame silver slide?

That OD green just looks good, especially with the serrations and that hammer! Kin of a classic modern.

I recall seeing a desert tan too? That would be a good reverse tone.

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the input and thanks for helping with fixing the post!!

Toad green.... Yes, The brighter green does remind you of that...:biggrin:

Yes, We do have tan also..
Stay tuned

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Tan sounds pretty sweet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.