1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We thank Aaron T, A police officer looking for a fine 1911 duty pistol, for having us build this creation for him which will be his up and coming primary Duty weapon. A new Fusion Tact-5 with Ion Bond DLC and dressed out nicely with Some VZ Red/ Black gators.

Thanks again to Aaron for his support and service!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks to Bob and everyone at Fusion! I could go on and on about the service from Fusion, But I, like everyone else that have purchased a firearm from them already know how outstanding a company they are. Can't wait to get this in my hand.

I know some are not a fan of the all black, but for what I need it for, it is just the ticket...

It will be chasing bad guys with me during the day and keeping me and my family safe from the boogey man at night. If the unfortunate circumstance arises that it has to be used for its intended creation, I will trust its function will be flawless.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Looks wonderful, let us know how it shoots.

Snag

·
Registered
12 Posts
Finally got to the range with the Fusion today. First 100 were just 230 ball, then 50 Golden Sabre 200 JHP, then 50 Winchester 230 JHP, then Hornady XTP 185 JHP. Smooth as butter, not a single FTF or FTE.

Crappy cell phone pics are from the first 32 rounds of 230. 15 yards, two hands, standing.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
270 Posts
Great! Very nice pistol you have there, congratulations! Looks like it shoots fairly straight. :rofl:
Enjoy her at the ranges, and I hope you never have to use it for it's intended purpose, but if you do, at least you have the confidence that it's a Fusion on your hip.
Sarge

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very Sweet Shooting... The XS sights are great for combat shooting they just take some time to get used to if you are used to tradition target blade style sights.

Great Job on the shooting!!:smile::smile:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Very Sweet Shooting... The XS sights are great for combat shooting they just take some time to get used to if you are used to tradition target blade style sights.

Great Job on the shooting!!:smile::smile:
Thanks, that was just the first few rounds on a new to me weapon and new sights I had never used. Now I have it under control :shades:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.