1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very proud example of one of our Fusion Scout XL in 10mm, with all Ion Bond DLC. She is a very nice and durable pistol, equipped nicely with the adjustable night sights, to accommodate a wide range of shooting applications.
Thanks To Brad A for having us build this very nice pistol!!:smile::smile:

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another FUSION Beauty for Brian TACTICAL

Here is a Fusion Firearms Pro-Series Tactical in 45 acp, Dressed up with VZ desert sand Grips. We Also, sweetened her up with a set of fine AAA+ cocobolo and WOW, Just gorgeous!! There is something to be said for a good piece of Real Wood on a 1911…. Don’t you think?…?…Thanks to Brian R for having us build this fine piece for his collection.
Thanks again for all your support,

With The WOOD....

With the VZ grips

·
Registered
747 Posts
Bob,

My Tactical looks AMAZING!!!!!! I am in awe of your work. I can't wait to get my mits on it. The gun above mine looks pretty darn sharp too. I have heard that the Fusions look even better in person, but I just don't see how any gun could look any better than the pictures of my Tactical.:nuts: Thank you for providing such art at such a price! You have been a pleasure to deal with, and I'm confident that if there are any problems at all, that you will continue to be a pleasure to deal with. Your level of customer service coupled with your more-than-fair prices, and excellent product reputation, are the reasons that I chose Fusion for my custom build. Those are also the reason that I have been spreading the Fusion name to all who will listen!

Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.