1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a truly Awesome pistols built for one of our very good customers Tim L. Tim made many changes as we were in the build cycle and would always call and say… Well I don’t want to drive you crazy again…. But…. Could we….. Anyway,, Yes we can, and yes…we did. The result is this beautiful Fusion Pro-Series 9mm with Ion Bond DLC coating and Stainless accent parts and 10-8 rear sight and flat trigger. Tim was real great to work with and the result is a very special pistol.
Thanks again for all your support!:smile::smile::smile:

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Very nice, especially the barrel and bushing combo.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
That's just what we do. We like to get the drool flowing. Actually guys, thanks for the comments, Bob and I really enjoy producing these pistols. When you think about it, these pistols will be around long after we are gone from this earth. Hopefully the next generations can enjoy them as much as we do.

God Bless America, we need it bad right now!!!:flag:

Dale.

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
That's what I like about you guys. You're not out there with a make-a-quick-buck attitude. Whenever I get around to having one built, it's gonna stay in the family for a long time I hope.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just wanted to say thank you to Bob and all the guys at Fusion! I could not be more satisfied with the work these guys did on this gun. I will get a chance to shoot it this Sunday and I can't wait! I will let everyone know how it shoots, Bob was great through the entire build process, as he noted I may have made a change or two or six along the way and Bob made it happen! Bob has earned my business and it really is great to have your 1911 built the exact way you want it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.