1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have just finished this one for our very special customer, Tim P, who asked us to post for him. This is Tim’s second Fusion pistol, and unfortunately his first Fusion Firearms Pro-Series got lifted from his truck. This was a sad moment, but hopefully this helps ease the pain.
A beautiful Fusion Firearms Pro-Series No.35 in 40 S&W with Ion Bond DLC Tungsten coating, Brushed Stainless steel accent parts and Sweet natural 2-tone cocobolo Grips.
Enjoy!!:smile::smile::smile:

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
What a beauty, Mirando

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Bob and Fusion just keep getting better and better. Bob that is really nice, Mirando

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
Another classic from Fusion...maybe hang on to this one,huh?

I hope they catch and horsewhip the thief. Man I can't stand a thief.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bob,
Thanks for posting the photos. I'm picking it up today from my FFL. I can't wait! I'll report back after I've had some range time. I have my sights on a bobtail commander kit. I'll be calling with some questions in the next few weeks.

Bob has been a pleasure to deal with, and Fusion's work is outstanding. I don't think you can do any better at considerably more cost. These guns are works of art, and a bargain at that!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Very Nice indeed. I can't wait to see mine on these pages. That's a hint bob LOL. Waiting and drooling in N AZ

Al

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.