1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a completed Fusion Firearms kit, made by Rob with a little help from the guys at fusion. A very sweet 1911 in 45 acp with deep black Oxide with polished slide sides. Enjoy!!
Thanks again for all the support,:smile::smile::smile::smile:

·
Registered
4 Posts
The rear sight is a novak adjustable. I bought it in the set but decided to swap the front with the fiber optic.
I ran over 200 rounds thru it with no issues. I'm trying to get out to the range again soon. Bob Serva is a great guy to deal with and his work is very nice.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
That is one nice looking piece! And you are right about Bob and Fusion. I just got done building a 1911 with Fusion parts and found them to be perfect for building. Everything was easy to fit without any accessive fitting to be done, just right. I cant wait to start another project. Bob has been very helpfull in my build. Fusion is the only way to go, Mirando

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, The rear sight is an adjustable novak style found on our great website. On reliability, Every pistol must pass 2 test fire sessions with a variety of ammo, We generally do this once before finishing and once after. We include a bag of brass with every pistol, All factors must pass and we have a QC sheet that is completed on every job. These QC sheets are a checklist of every facet of building the pistol from preliminary build, function and feed test, safety checks, finishing .... and more. That is how our QC rating is at 99.95%.... Which is very, very good.:smile:
Thanks for the good question,
:smile::smile::smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.