1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found Fusion Firearms by chance while browsing 1911 parts and I am really glad I did. They are by far the fastest when it comes to shipping. And the prices are better than most I have seen. And yes I did get something from Bob at Fusion to say this if you want to know the truth..... Great customer service, better than the best shipping, and perfect parts that make a great gun greater.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Donkey77, you dog! I can't believe you beat me. :notworthy::biggrin:
Welcome to the forum Mud. You'll find that Fusion is pretty well thought of around here and many other places as well.
Sarge

·
Registered
747 Posts
Sarge,

I've got to tell you buddy, my pistol is one bad ass hunk o' steel! The trigger is amazing. The balance is great. The sight picture with the 10-8 rear sight is fabulous. I'll be thinking of you when I shoot it for the first time:biglaugh:

Hang in there buddy. You will get yours soon. It just won't be as cool as mine!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My next 1911 will be either a kit or complete gun from them. I am getting my feet wet with a RIA build. The RIA is turning out to be a winner on its own, but thats a whole new thread. I want to get a kit gun so as to get a hands on feel for the build. Maybe I should get a complete one to shoot while I put the kit together. Now to submit that idea to the better half. Thanks for the welcomes

·
Registered
747 Posts
Good luck with your idea submission. Perhaps you should mention it while giving a foot rub:biglaugh:

Your idea sounds like a good one to me, but I could still use a foot rub:rofl:

I'm sure that you will be happy with a Fusion (or two if you buy a complete one and a kit). Hell, I'd be happier with two. I hope that your RIA build goes well. I have read very good things about those guns, and they can be had for a great price. Let us know what the misses says.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
They sure put sweet triggers in their guns don't they?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I giggled like a school girl when I pulled the trigger the first time after I installed it. The trigger alone made it feel like a different gun. :dancingbananna:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
You should try one where they fit the hammer and sear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.