1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Fusionites,
The tactical Scope mount for the Fusion Hunter Tactical series is almost complete. We will have you pictures soon. This will be a great set-up for those that want to add optics to their Hunter 6 inch tactical or the Tact-5.
Stay tuned!!
Thank you,
Bob
:smile::smile::smile:

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should have some pics for you guys this week.
Stay tuned,
Thanks,
Bob
:smile::smile:

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well Boys.... Here it is the New And very Awesome tactical rail scope mount. This is the first one and we have just mounted to one of our Tactical Hunter kits for you all to look at. These will directly mount to out Tactical Hunter 10mm Models and our Tact-5, 5 inch Hunter. Let us know what you think?
Thanks,
Bob

·
Old Sheepdog
1,235 Posts
No drilling or tapping? Mounts right to the rail? Tracy

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Someone just sent me a PM... Oh ya.. I just figured out we had PM here. Anyway.. You guys can always get us at [email protected]

Well back on subject...
On the bottom clamp, we could use this double duty and add a rail mount to this.
The nice person that sent me that picture... If you have time please post it up here. Very nice Idea!!:smile::smile:
We will see what we can do.
Thanks again,
Bob

·
Registered
81 Posts
Any targets showing how accurate a longslide with a scope can be?

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We will be starting to put the scope mount up for sale is 6-8 weeks so you will probably see some posts from folks when they start getting out there.
Thanks again,
Bob:smile::smile:

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Fusion Scopemount

The Scopemounts should be available in about a month. We have been getting more questions about this lately so I thought I'd fill you in.
Pricing is going to be around $69 - $89. We have the laser artwork working now and I'm sure Bob will be posting some pics soon.
Thanks for your patience!

Dale.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts