1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post pictures of your fusion firearm's here, show off Bob and Dale's craftmanship.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, talk about eye candy. I'm not much of a light rail person on a 1911 but that one has got me thinking about one. I need to start saving my pennies.

I hope you don't mind I edited your pic's. Just a tip, when posting an image it's

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
I can definitely see a Fusion in my safe next time I go 1911 shopping. Holy mainspring housings,Batman,those pistols are beautiful.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Fusion XM-10 Tactical Longslide

Here is a stock pic of the gun I purchased from Fusion. I am having them add a brushed stainless magwell and grips. I will post personal pics when it arrives in a week or two. Should look a lot like the 9mm above in post. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome Snag and very sweet. We will be waiting for the pics and range test.:)

If you know of any other fusion guys looking for a fusion dedicated area feel free to send them here, they are very welcome. That goes for any other brands also.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Yes it is the 6 inch. I have two Dan Wesson 10mm's from the Serva days and can hardly wait to try Bob's new longslide. Thanks for the quick and gracious welcome.

Snag

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like this commander a whole bunch. I could see me with one bobtailed.

Dale, when you post just click on what looks like an envelope behind a mountain and it will pop up a place to enter in the picture link. You just do that for each pic.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
I have spoken to Dale and Bob and will be gettin one ordered in Jan. after the holidays. I was very impressed to see the work wait till my shooting friends see it they will be placing order's to Dale fast.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
When I see that one my eye always stops and weeps. A bobtail is the only thing that would make it better. The matte finish with those oily looking grips is outstanding. Why wait, get it now.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Buff, will you be responsible for the range report. Can hardly wait hear how she shoots.:wink:

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.