1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post pictures of your fusion firearm's here, show off Bob and Dale's craftmanship.

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, talk about eye candy. I'm not much of a light rail person on a 1911 but that one has got me thinking about one. I need to start saving my pennies.

I hope you don't mind I edited your pic's. Just a tip, when posting an image it's

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Dale they are awesome pistols

I loved the job you done on all of them wow, I will be getting one, How accurate are they at 25 yards ?
S/F Vic

·
I need a vacation
1,301 Posts
I can definitely see a Fusion in my safe next time I go 1911 shopping. Holy mainspring housings,Batman,those pistols are beautiful.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Fusion XM-10 Tactical Longslide

Here is a stock pic of the gun I purchased from Fusion. I am having them add a brushed stainless magwell and grips. I will post personal pics when it arrives in a week or two. Should look a lot like the 9mm above in post. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome Snag and very sweet. We will be waiting for the pics and range test.:)

If you know of any other fusion guys looking for a fusion dedicated area feel free to send them here, they are very welcome. That goes for any other brands also.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
Wow Snag; that looks awesome, we will need a full range report and pictures like Jerry says. That is the 6'' barrel model correct?

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Yes it is the 6 inch. I have two Dan Wesson 10mm's from the Serva days and can hardly wait to try Bob's new longslide. Thanks for the quick and gracious welcome.

Snag

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like this commander a whole bunch. I could see me with one bobtailed.

Dale, when you post just click on what looks like an envelope behind a mountain and it will pop up a place to enter in the picture link. You just do that for each pic.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
I have spoken to Dale and Bob and will be gettin one ordered in Jan. after the holidays. I was very impressed to see the work wait till my shooting friends see it they will be placing order's to Dale fast.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
When I see that one my eye always stops and weeps. A bobtail is the only thing that would make it better. The matte finish with those oily looking grips is outstanding. Why wait, get it now.

·
Banned
1,461 Posts
I spoke to Bob on the Bobtail and after the holidays they will be making them. If not Brownells has a jig to make it one and a Mainspring to, if you can't wait lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dale... that two toned black and grey model is classy & elegant looking... my favorite of those you showed! Very nice.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Dhart,
That's our new model, CommTact. It's a commander with the tactical rail. It feels absolutely right, it points very well and is balanced just about perfectly. It's also one of my personnal favorites. Thanks for looking and for the nice comments!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Dale, you guys are building a stainless tactical for me. please throw some snaps up on the forum when you guys finish it.

Tim

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Buff, will you be responsible for the range report. Can hardly wait hear how she shoots.:wink:

1 - 20 of 162 Posts