1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My half of the twin Fusion Commanders arrived yesterday. :biggrin: Fit and finish are excellent. I took it apart with the included rubber bushing wrench and hex, and got acquainted with its innards. It is very well put together. The barrel to frame lockup is noticeably better than my Kimber. I love the looks of the VZ grips and they are very comfortable. So, I stopped by the range tonight and had fun putting 68 Rds through it. The grouping was excellent, nice and tight at 15 yards. The only "problem" was that I was shooting low and left (about 4" down and 4" left; I took out the eight o'clock area of a paper plate). I know that this can be anticipatory flinch :redface: and that may be the case, but I think it was the combination of the heavier weight (I shoot an alloy Ultra), different trigger, and the Large Dot sights, which are different from what I've ever shot. I really like the sights and think that they will give rapid target acquisition, but I need to get used to them. Bottom line is that I am very pleased. Thank you, Bob and Dale. Now, I'll spend the next few days dry firing and hit the range (with a camera) on the weekend!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Post review

Hey UltraTacky:wavey:,

Please post a full "review" soon. I am thinking about getting a Fusion 10mm, but it's hard for me to talk myself into,
A. Buying another gun
B. Buying from a company I hadn't heard of a month age
C. Buying sight unseen
D. Buying when I've never laid hands on any Fusion gun
Thanks for any hands on experience postings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.