1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting the itch for a new weapon ( :shades: ) and since picking up a DW CBOB, I really have the bobtail frame in mind. I am interested in a fusion bobtail in black finish with the Hi force hammer and ambi safeties. Can anyone give me a ballpark range in price? I can't seem to be smart enough to find it on the website. I understand it's just a loose number, but want an idea of how many pennies to scrape. I think it was the pics of Proudpapa's in the pic thread of his bobtail that pushed me over the edge.
Thanks!
Sarge

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dangit! I just saw their website and now I'm wondering if the same above is available in a 10mm? If you can't tell, I'm brand new to the whole "Fusion firearms" thing. Be gentle with me..... :redface: :biggrin:
Sarge

·
Registered
331 Posts
Glad to be an enabler.

I believe $1,300 would be in the general ballpark.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses! I was hoping it was in the $1,300-$1,500 range but no higher, and that sounds feasible. I'm going to start scraping those pennies together!
Dale, I can tell you that Fusion is getting a very positive and solid reputation not only on the boards, but in the public in general. If that were not so, I wouldn't be asking my question. I don't know much about you or your company, but what I do know is all postive. You're doing something right, just keep it up!
Sarge
P.S. - Is it cheaper if I have it shipped without grips? :biggrin: I seem to know someone who can make me some. :rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.