1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am not that good of a shot buy my friend drove 8 rounds at about 15 m into the size of a half dollar while standing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would like to get a fusion for hunting but i can't seem to find any info on groups at 25&50 yds. off of a bench , i hear comments that it is an accurate gun but i run into people at the range that think if they can hit a paper plate at 100 yds. consistently with a rifle that that is an accurate gun . everybody has their own opinion on what an accurate gun is . anyone have any groups to share ? im looking at the 10mm longslide fusion .
jim

·
Registered
239 Posts
223 Coyote - Same here... I've hunted with a 10mm in various forms for several years now. I've always wanted a longslide 10mm 1911. I WILL own one.

I can tell you that from what I've seen, these longslide 10mm's from Fusion will probably shoot into 2" at 50 yards if you can hold to it. I told Snagglepuss and mountainclmbr that I'd be happy to wring them out at 25-75 yards if they just come a bit closer to Missouri!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Here is 8 rounds at 50ft. I was not using a rest, but was standing and leaned my left shoulder against the barrier between the lanes at the shooting range. Edit to add...I think this may be a 11-15 round target. I think I shot the last ?? rounds of a box of ammo in addition to the full mag. Counting holes it is more than 8...more like 11-15.

It is really hard to count shots when you are having so much fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts