1911 Forums : 1911Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can this be true. Or is it a cruel April Fools joke?

Exciting Announcement From TGSCOM

NFA laws have been repealed through a long standing court battle in the 7th US Circuit Court. The president of TGSCOM had sued the federal government on the grounds that the NFA law violated the Second Amendment of the Constitution. After heated and lengthy oral arguments, TGSCOM is now able to sell fully automatic weapons to the general public without tax stamps and the additional background check. The one stipulation to the agreement is that fully automatic rifles will be treated like handguns in that they will require a purchaser of 21 and older, the firearm must be transferred in the state of their residence (same as handguns) and that the buyer must submit to all regulations in the state of their residence.

What this means for you
We will now be adding a limited number of fully automatic firearms to our inventory. They will be sold on a first come first served basis. The benefit is that not only can you own them, but they do not have the $20,000 price tag they normally do.

California residents
Since this ruling is so new, there are no restrictions for California residents. Bet on the fact that they will be up to speed very quickly with reducing your Constitutional rights so take full advantage while you can!

Eric R. Thompson
President

TGSCOM Inc.

TGSCOM, Inc
1449 South Broadway Street
Green Bay, WI 54304-3507
1-800-518-3808

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
This forum is for forum related announcements, moving to general firearms discussion.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry P

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
No problem pard, I'm the only perfect person in the world.:rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
You have to get a class III firearms license to own full auto's...its pretty expensive for the license, the guns cost around $10,000 each for most of the cheaper models.

It also takes quite a bit of time to get the class III license, I have thought about getting mine but I'm not sure its worth the trouble due to the cost of the guns themselves (not to mention feeding them)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Cap, in Virginia all that is required is first the approval of the local Chief of Police, paying either a $200.00 or $300.00 tax stamp to the ATF, locating a class III FFL to handle the transfer and then the wait begins. I have heard it can take a while to finally get the weapon. Everywhere you take the full auto weapon your papers have to accompany it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
you have to get fringer printed and have your local sheriff sign off and fill a form n-4-to have the weapon or silencer unit .then send it all in to the atf and along with a check for the amount of.$.200.00 dollars have them sign off on it with a tax stamp ..plus the cost of the weapon or silencer cost add to that then they send to the dealer with all the paperwork and the dealer gives you the item with paperwork as need for his side and your side..that the basic of how it works
the whole thing takes about two months total or i had one that took up to 5.months ..cuase a bad fringer print card and it was sent back
i just had to have the fringerprint card redone and sent all back to them..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.